[ Please login ]
- Registering your postcode and email address means that your postcode goes into the pool of postcodes from which a random postcode is chosen when there is a draw.
- You must be over 18 to play. If you are under 18 please ask an adult to play on your behalf.
- Only postcodes that are registered by players will be drawn. So, there is always at least one eligible winner.
- If the winner(s) fail to visit the site and collect then the prize pot is rolled into the next one.
- If the same postcode has been entered more than once (by different players) the prize is shared between them (if the postcode is drawn).
- The more players there are in a postcode the more chance that postcode will be drawn. For example, if there are 10 players in postcode A, and 1 player in postcode B, postcode A is 10 times more likely to be drawn.
- Players can only register once. You can only have one postcode and one email registered at one time. If you move or change your email address you can click the 'Change postcode/email' link and change either of these. Anyone found breaking this rule will have their entry disabled without notice.
- Once the draw has been made, those who have already registered the drawn postcode are elligible to 'Collect'. Registering a postcode after it has been drawn does not entitle you to collect for that draw.
- To 'Collect' the player needs to visit the site and press the 'Collect' button before the next draw. This only appears if you are a winner.
- Once a player has collected they have secured a proportion of the prize pot. The proportion they finally get depends on how many others from the winning postcode collect before the next draw.
- Whenever there is a draw, those who have won and collected for the last draw will be notified of their winnings via email.
- By 'Player' we mean someone who lives in the UK and is fortunate enough to have home with a postcode (and email address).
- Email reminders are provided to help you remember. If they fail, or your email provider chooses to filter them into Spam/Junk folders then we are not liable for missed winnings.
- In order to keep the site fair we reserve the right to query certain entries. In particular, 'role' based email addresses (eg. email@example.com) or non-personal addresses (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) are likely to be queried if they are one of multiple entries from a single postcode. We ask that you avoid using such email addresses if you can.
- We reserve the right to withold winnings if we cannot ascertain that the entry is legitimate. We may require proof of address.
- In order to reduce unwanted, and unopened emails, we will automatically cancel your daily draw alerts if you have not visited the site for over a month.
- We may temporarily remove entries that have not visited the site for several months. These entries will be reactivated the next time the user logs in either directly on the site, or via a reminder email.
- At each refresh a new postcode is selected from all of those entered and added to the stack.
- At this point, any unclaimed blocks remain in the stack but their winning postcodes are changed.
- A block remains in the stack until it is claimed.
- If all blocks are claimed the stack is empty until the next draw.
- If a block contains your postcode, click/press it and you will receive £10 through PayPal to your registered email address.
- Refresh times vary. Please remember to check the top of the page to see when the next one is.