The following personal data relating to you may be collected:
Information you provide. You may provide information to us through web forms on the Website, by email, or by phone. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
We will not intentionally or systematically seek to collect, store, use or otherwise process information about you classed as ‘sensitive personal data’ (for example, information relating to any trade union membership, ethnic origin or medical conditions). We cannot prevent you from disclosing the same to Latemodern, or Latemodern’s agents, as part of your correspondence with us but you should ensure that such information is only provided where it is absolutely necessary.
Information we collect. We automatically collect certain information to help analyse the Website and our service, including:
- Technical information like the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you visited or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact numbers.
Using Your Information
Latemodern uses the information you provide largely to contact you - by phone, email or by post - in order to seek further information, to update you on any changes to our service, to send you general commercial (non-marketing) communications, to send you any communications that you have specifically requested, and to inform you of any similar or related services that we provide that we consider may be of interest to you. We may keep this information on file to record enquiries that we have received about our service, to help us to assess how effective our various marketing programs are, and to comply with any legal obligations that may be imposed upon us from time to time.
Latemodern uses the information we collect to ensure our Website and other communications with you are presented in the most effective way, to administer the Website (including troubleshooting it and carrying out testing and analysis), to ensure that our Website and other arrangements for collecting your data and communicating with you are as secure as possible and for marketing purposes.
Sharing Your Information
Latemodern might share your information with others, in limited circumstances, including as follows:
- We will share your information amongst Latemodern’s group companies (that means companies that partially own Latemodern or are owned by Latemodern) – as they may help in analysing and progressing your potential instructions.
- As mentioned above, we work closely with selected partners who may provide administrative support, who may assist in collecting and storing your information and who may assist Latemodern in contacting you.
- We may share information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may need to disclose your information if required by law, if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, or a court order or legal process served on us. In the event Latemodern goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ your information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Storing Your Information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure server space.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information (in particular, via the internet) is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted either through the Website or by post, email or phone. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Latemodern is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
APPLE, GOOGLE AND AMAZON ARE NOT A SPONSOR NOR ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/DRAW. NO APPLE PRODUCTS ARE BEING USED AS PRIZES
Changes to this Policy
Your Rights and Contacting Us
You have the right to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes and/or to ask that you be removed from our database of site users. You can exercise this right at any time by sending us an email to unsubscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latemodern Digital Consultancy Ltd.