Before you do this...

Please check that your question is not answered on the FAQ page.

Most common questions:

How do you collect if you win?
A popup appears with a big "Collect" button.

84 Comments on "Contact us"

Guest
Shelley Louise Powley
8 days 6 hours ago

Hi FPL
‘ I dont why evry bonus i have entered or i have joined never seem to be added to my credit. Since i have been a member! !๐Ÿ˜ฆdam i not doing something i always assumed they automatically added can u ease reply as i have had response to private messages I have sent to you
Many thanks shell x๐Ÿ˜‰

Guest
Jane
6 days 15 hours ago

Shelley, is your 3p per day for visiting all the pages being added?

Admin
6 days 16 hours ago

Hi Shelley, I can’t find any emails from you. Sorry! If you have taken up any of the offers, please forward any confirmation emails you have received from the offer provider to admin@freepostcodelottery.com and I’ll add them for you!

Guest
Susie
8 days 7 hours ago

Why can`t I place a comment, without having to send to facebook. I am not on facebook and do not wish to be

Guest
Jane
6 days 15 hours ago

Susie at the bottom of the main draw, survey draw, Stackpot and video draw pages, there are non-Facebook discussion threads. They look just like this one.
The Community Forums are non-Facebook comments threads too.
I too am not on Facebook. I always use the “Disqus” facilities at the bottom of the pages. You just need a posting name and your email address to post.

Guest
Sophia
12 days 43 minutes ago

I try to change my postcode but when I type email then current postcode it says no match buy I type old post code and works but can’t use that postcode… As I don’t live there need to change it

Guest
John Hamer
10 days 12 hours ago

Hi, did you try this from the FAQ page
If not have a try from here, if it won’t change it I would use the “Contact” button and ask the Admin about it. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Guest
Sara
12 days 7 hours ago

I signed up for an offer but my bonus didn’t get added. What do I need to do?

Guest
Jane
7 days 8 hours ago

Use the contact form on this page.

wpDiscuz