What is the point

Hi, all Happy New Year. I just made a point which is What is the point?? you take up the offer to do a survey and then it fails to load I have tried a few things and nothing works so my Question is What is the point the postcodes are all in England none in Wales so far and Non for the Channel Islands its a joke I know its free but give us some chances to win. Sad man in Jersey

Comments

• I really do not know how to answer your question. In fact, I'm unsure what your question is, asides from 'what's the point'?
    Again, it's like an Epiphenomenon of quandary ?
  • Nicky Member
    :D
  • Maybe it's an 'island thing'?
  • Hang on, we are an island!
    A 'jetstream thing', then?
  • Graham-SGraham-S Member
    edited January 7
    Jersey winners...
    05/01/2017 09:00 - JE2 7XD
    24/12/2016 09:00 - JE2 6SU
    23/12/2016 09:00 - JE3 7ES
    22/12/2016 09:00 - JE2 3FN
    05/12/2016 21:00 - JE2 4SY
    04/12/2016 21:00 - JE2 4SX
    27/11/2016 21:00 - JE2 4XT
    23/11/2016 09:00 - JE3 7BZ
    30/01/2016 09:00 - JE2 3RX
    02/12/2015 21:00 - JE2 4HT

I've taken a few offers including a survey site, they basically paid for my tablet
  • Nicky Member
    edited January 7
    @Gandaff
    Don't know about the C. Is. but lots of postcodes for Wales come up.
    Just put a CI postcode into 'past winners' and then you'll be able to see for yourself.
    Meanwhile, whilst we are very happy to answer questions here, we don't really welcome moaning.... please expect replies that will probably bear no relation to your Mona.....

We are a happy(ish) lot and will prefer to use your thread for entertaining each other :)
  • Lolly_pop Member
    edited January 7
    Hey Remoaner, what's the weather like in Jersey :)
  • Lolly_pop Member
    edited January 7
    Are all Jersey royal potatoes grown in Jersey or can you grow Jersey royals anywhere, I can't be bothered to gooooooogle,

• @Lolly_poop I've got a knitting pattern for one if you want to make your own.
  • "What good is knitting some prophet of doom to wipe every smile away. Life is a cabaret old chum, come to the cabaret!" : )
  • Love that Loriciani :)
  • Night all :) and I promise to do my p.m letters tomorrow.. I promise :) bad lolly popsickle :) xxx
  • Wonderful, sad musical too!
  • Lolly_pop Member
    edited January 8
    Paulo nutini - iron sky :) xx
  • Night night pops, :)
  • Nicky Member
    Night popsickle xxx :)
    Sweet dreams
  • are made of this, who am I to disagree?

Personally I'd rather dream of a bit of the other.
  • Barrie Member
    You have to grow your Jersey royals on Jersey in composted jersey seaweed or they are not jersey royals.
  • @barrie Where do you have to grow Windsors?
  • Barrie Member
    Don't tempt me.
  • Nicky Member
    @Barrie
    But that's when you're the most fun..... >:)
  • Alien-Nomad Member
    edited January 12
    Is it me or has Barrie shrunk? Has he become fun size?
  • Nicky Member
    @Alien....it's an ongoing process.....and it's violet or Violet....
    He's shrinking.... :)
  • "There's pretty much a BT postcode every day coming out, maybe 3 or 4, not many days there isn't one. Main draw at the minute and a couple in the stackpot, plus a missed one in the flash draws today."
    Poster from fb on main site @Gandaff
  • Are we back to phone pests ?!
  • BT Green Fly?
  • Last CA20 post code over 2 years ago. Checking every day. Obviously not a lot of CA postcodes registered.
    Sorry, had to moan, feeling deflated.
  • Keep at it @Julietro21 . You always have the forum ...............
  • Only 30 players for CA20, get the word out, and build up your referral bonus too
  • Alien-Nomad Member
    edited January 15
    @Julietro21 You need one of my patented puncture repair outfits and a footpump. Let me know you address and bank account details. I'll throw in my patented anti-deflation tinfoil helmet for free. Let me know your hat size in Angstoms-they are a very exact fit so you may want to go a couple of sizes larger if you've got a Donald Trump haircut.
    However, if you are Donald Trump in disguise, I'm afraid it's already too late for the the tinfoil hat, you are already way, way, way past that.